Donnerstag, 16. Juli 2015

Here we go again

Hey everyone! 

So my time as an AuPair came to an end. On Sunday I had to leave my wonderful host family for the next couple of weeks - so yeah I'm coming back soon, but I cried anyway. 
I had some cool last days with amazing people, we even made it to go to the beach for a few hours, even though my packing was a disaster. 

So now I'm on the ferry with Lennart & Jaqueline - my travel buddies - on our way down to the South Island. I'm really excited about it, it's going to be so cool! 

The pictures below are from my last days at my wonderful 2nd home. I'm overly grateful that I was able to live there in those last 8 months & it'll be always in my heart! 
Thanks again to my host family & all the best for Vicky, who is taking over now! 

I'm trying (again) to post more in the following weeks, so that's the start... :D 

Lots of LOVE to everyone ❤️ 



My 2 lovely kids, Zac & Lily, miss those 2 little ones already 🙈

And me with Vicky & Lily 

Silly Zac & Carina 😄

❤️



The last morning... 







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen